Dental Implants in Lawrence, KS
Restore your teeth and beautiful smile at Cascade Dental Care.
Are you missing a tooth or several and worry you’ll never be the same again? Don’t panic; our dentist in Lawrence can restore your teeth with expertly crafted dental implants fused to your jawbone. They’re strong, durable, and act just like natural teeth.
A dental implant is a permanent tooth replacement solution, so the best part is you can continue eating your favorite foods and not worry about a denture falling.
Dental implants can replace:
Restorative dentistry has come so far in innovation and design. We’re able to create teeth that blend in with your existing smile, taking into account size, shape, and color.
Cascade Dental Care in Lawrence offers dental implants, which are one of the best ways to make your smile whole again. They work like tooth roots and are placed into the jawbone, where they fuse with the jawbone to support the tooth replacement. Unlike dentures, dental implants are fixed and won’t move, fall out, or affect speech and chewing.
- Step 1During the consultation, we’ll review your teeth, gums, x-ray, and medical history to ensure you’re a candidate for dental implants. Patients must have enough jawbone and must also have healthy gums to proceed with the dental implant procedure.
- Step 2The procedure includes placement of the implant, a small titanium post, into the missing tooth bone socket. The jawbone fuses with the post so that it’s fixed. Next, an abutment, which is a small connector, is attached to the post where the new tooth (AKA the crown) goes.
- Step 3Impressions are taken of your teeth so that a tooth can be created to match your existing smile. The new tooth is custom-made to look and feel like your own natural tooth and is known as the crown. The crown is attached to the abutment.
Get the top tooth replacement in Lawrence with dental implants.
- What is the average cost for a dental implant?The average cost of a dental implant varies from patient to patient. Each dental implant is unique, just like the patient, and prices vary. Please contact us for an estimate.
- Are teeth implants worth it?When considering dental implant costs, remember that it’s an investment in your oral health. Dental implants are the top tooth replacement solution recommended by dentists. The value you get from dental implants outweighs the initial cost because dental implants are permanent, durable, look, and feel natural. They’ll serve you well for many years as long as you maintain proper oral care.
Benefits of dental implants include an improved appearance, better speech (dental implants are permanently adhered to the jawbone and won’t slip like dentures or cause slurred speech), regular chewing and eating capabilities (your new teeth will function like natural teeth, and you can eat the foods you love). They’re comfortable because they’re custom-crafted for your mouth.
If you’re missing teeth and worried about your future smile, then have no fear because dental implants restore the look and function of teeth. You’ll get a self-esteem boost with dental implants and feel like your complete self again.
Contact us for a dental implant consultation in Lawrence, and we can discuss insurance coverage or financing options.
- What is the downside of dental implants?While there are slight risks involved with all surgeries like dental implants, our experienced team will ensure a pain-free and stress-free procedure. Dental implants have a very high success rate.
Risks involved with dental implants include infection, nerve damage, damage to surrounding teeth, and sinus problems. This is why it’s important to visit an experienced and professional dentist like the team at Cascade Dental Care.
- How painful is getting a dental implant?The dental implant procedure is not painful, and you’ll feel little discomfort during healing with medication.
While you may feel slight pressure during the procedure, you’ll be pain-free because we use numbing. Local anesthesia numbs the nerves surrounding the site of the implant.
- Can dental implants be done in one day?Same-day dental implants can be done in one day. The number of visits needed for your dental implant procedure depends on the severity and number of implants required.
Each treatment is unique, so please schedule a consultation with our dentist at Lawrence.