Cosmetic Dentistry in Lawrence, KS
Improve the look of your smile and teeth at Cascade Dental Care.
Are you self-conscious about the alignment of your teeth, or do you have a discolored or chipped tooth you’d like to improve? Cosmetic dentistry fixes the look of a smile, including the teeth, gums, and bite, and each treatment is based on your smile goals and budget.
The appointment can include one treatment or a combination of procedures to enhance a smile. Cosmetic dentistry options include teeth whitening, bonding, veneers, crowns, dental implants, and more.
Cosmetic dentistry corrects:
From emergency tooth repairs to a planned smile makeover, we’re here for you.
Everyone deserves to feel their best, and cosmetic dentistry improves facial aesthetics.
Better Oral Health
A straighter smile without cracks or chips is easier to maintain and improves dental health.
Safe & Reliable
Cosmetic dentistry procedures are safe with little discomfort, and many treatments last for years.
After an initial visit and consultation at Cascade Dental Care in Lawrence, KS, we review your medical history and discuss your treatment options, we’ll then create a custom cosmetic dentistry plan.
Cosmetic dentistry includes many ways to improve the look of teeth and may be needed after an accident or due to natural dental imperfections. The result is a beautiful and confident smile you’ll love showing off.
- Step 1We’ll meet to discuss your goals, time, budget, and perform an exam of the mouth (including oral health and facial structure). Based on the procedure, we may be able to show what the end result will look like using dental imaging or models.
- Step 2A custom plan is made just for you and your needs. We’ll answer any questions you have so that you know exactly what to expect.
- Step 3The cosmetic treatment begins, and we’ll help transform your appearance.
You deserve to be the best version of yourself, and our cosmetic dentists in Lawrence have the dental solutions you’ve been looking for your whole life..
- What does cosmetic dentistry include?Cosmetic dentistry includes different types of treatments to improve the look of a smile. This may consist of the teeth, gums, alignment, or a combination of these.
Cosmetic dentistry procedures include:
- Teeth whitening
- Dental veneers or bonding
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Gum contouring
- Dental crowns or bridges
- Inlays or onlays
- Dental implants
- Corrections of alignment
- Botox and dermal fillers
- Smile makeover (a combination of the above)
The best cosmetic dentistry treatment depends on your needs, time, and budget, all of this will be discussed with the dentist at the initial consultation.
- What is the difference between a dentist and a cosmetic dentist?A cosmetic dentist is a type of dentist. The difference between a general dentist and a cosmetic dentist is that a general dentist maintains and improves dental health. In contrast, a cosmetic dentist maintains and enhances the look of your smile.
Your general dentist’s goal is to provide preventative dental care and treat dental issues, while the purpose of a cosmetic dentist is to create a whiter, straighter, and a more beautiful smile.
Both dentists have general dentistry training, but a cosmetic dentist has more training and experience in crafting a more aesthetically pleasing smile by considering the overall facial appearance.
While a general dentist is great for check-ups or filling a cavity, a cosmetic dentist goes above and beyond to help patients create the smile they’ve always dreamed of having.
- What is the best cosmetic dental procedure?The best cosmetic dental procedure depends on each individual because each smile is different. But one of the most popular and best cosmetic dental procedures for fixing several teeth imperfections at once is porcelain veneers.
Porcelain veneers are thin custom made shells that are adhered directly to teeth. They improve the color, shape, size, and alignment of teeth – all at once!
There’s no other cosmetic dentistry treatment that can do so much at once.
Another popular cosmetic procedure is teeth whitening because it’s so quick and affordable but has the power to create a better-looking smile in an instant.
- Do veneers ruin your teeth?Veneers are safe and have been used for years by cosmetic dentists to create perfect, celebrity-worthy smiles.
It’s essential to only work with an experienced and trusted cosmetic dentist to ensure that veneers do not ruin your teeth if placed incorrectly.
- When should I see a cosmetic dentist?If you’re self-conscious about the look of your smile or had an accident that caused tooth damage or jaw misalignment, then you should visit a cosmetic dentist.
If your general dentist isn’t skilled in custom smile makeovers or doesn’t offer them, then you may be referred to a local cosmetic dentist like Cascade Dental Care in Lawrence.
While a dental emergency may warrant a visit to the cosmetic dentist ASAP, other dental issues may be less obvious but shouldn’t be put off for years. An initial consultation with your dentist can help you decide which cosmetic dental treatment is best for you.
The sooner you schedule your consultation, the sooner you’ll be enjoying your new and improved smile!